Support The Bridge
The Bridge Academy’s sole focus is on helping children with learning disabilities reach their fullest potential.
The Bridge Academy is a unique school that fosters student learning, self-advocacy skills and self-esteem. However, not all of the programs and activities that make our school unique are covered by tuition. The Bridge Academy depends on philanthropic support to fund these special and important programs and activities.
There are many ways to support The Bridge Academy. Your support of our Annual Fund will help Bridge Academy students to overcome obstacles and achieve success in their educational pursuits. The school also hosts a fundraising dinner/auction each year. Donations, sponsorships, and participation in this event support the school’s current year’s needs. Gifts to the Build The Bridge fund secure the school’s future expansion so more students can benefit from a Bridge Academy education.
All gifts, regardless of size, are appreciated and needed to help us meet our goals. The students and staff of The Bridge Academy are grateful for your contributions.
There are a variety of ways you can help the school empower students to “Bridge the Gap between Potential and Performance.”
- Donate online – with a credit card – Donate Now.
- Mail a Check or Money Order – Make your check payable to the “The Bridge Academy” and mail to 1958-B Lawrenceville Rd., Lawrenceville, NJ 08648
- United Way Contributions can be designated to The Bridge Academy. Use the following ID# numbers:
- NYC United Way ID # 3260015
- Southeastern PA ID # 48853
- Gifts of Stocks – In addition to receiving a charitable deduction for the full fair market value of a gift of appreciated stock held 1 year or longer, donors pay no capital gains tax on the transfer of the stock to the school.
- Planned Giving – There are several types of planned giving options which would allow you to make a gift to The Bridge Academy now, receive current income stream and generate tax or estate benefits.
- Matching Gifts – Many companies offer matching gift programs that can increase the value of your donation. You can contact your or your spouse’s Human Resources Department and request a matching gift form.
Please contact our school at 609-844-0770 if you would like any more information about any of these contribution options.